Special Needs Outreach
Tzippi Rosen, LCSW, Special Needs Community Liaison/Outreach Coordinator, has compiled a resource list especially helpful for families with special needs in dealing with COVID-19.
Click HERE to view.
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS), through the Center for Families & Children offers a number of supports for families with special needs.
• Individual and Family Counseling
• Support groups for parents, caregivers, siblings and grandparents
• Psychiatric Services
• Psychological Testing Services
• Food & Financial Assistance
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Jacobson Family Food Pantry
- Summer Camp Scholarships
- ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy
- Adaptive Equipment
- Supportive Shadows
- Respite Care
• Respite care training program for future special needs workers
For more information on JFS’ Services for Families with Special Needs:
CONTACT: Tzippi Rosen, LCSW, Special Needs Community Liaison/Outreach Coordinator
email@example.com or (561) 852-3333.