Special Needs Outreach
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS), through the Center for Families & Children offers a number of supports for families with special needs.
• Individual and Family Counseling
• Support groups for parents, caregivers, siblings and grandparents
• Psychiatric Services
• Psychological Testing Services
• Food & Financial Assistance
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Jacobson Family Food Pantry
- Summer Camp Scholarships
- ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy
- Adaptive Equipment
- Supportive Shadows
- Respite Care
Respite Care Training Program for Future Special Needs Workers
JFS Connect, Special Needs Case Management for Adults
This fee for service program assists and educates adults with special needs to become self-sufficient and productive members of society. JFS Connect enables clients to live their lives to the fullest by receiving the supports they need. Click here to find out more.
For more information:
CONTACT: Tzippi Rosen, LCSW, Special Needs Community Liaison/Outreach Coordinator, email@example.com or (561) 852-3333.