Personal Reflections from the President & CEO
President & CEO
Please find an update of JFS Services Available (as of Monday, 3/23/20).
- Intake - Working as normal. Our staff is available to help you with your needs. Those needing assistance should call 561-852-3333.
- Mental Health Programs - Our clinicians are operating via tele-therapy and video chat for both CURRENT and NEW clients. We are still accepting new clients at this time.
- Financial Assistance - Our Case Managers are able to assist you via phone and email. No in-person meetings are available at this time.
- Food Programs – Are operating normally at this time. This includes both the Jacobson Family Food Pantry and the Adele Loeb & Les Nackman Meals on Wheels Programs.
- Career & Employment Services - Our CES team is working remotely. No in-person meetings or consultations are available at this time.
- Senior Services / Holocaust Care Management - Operating normally with slight modifications.
- Weisman Delray Community Center - Currently CLOSED for programs and activities until further notice.
- Community Outreach Services - Our Outreach Coordinators are working remotely. No in-person meetings or consultations are available at this time.
- Volunteer Program & Supplemental Services - All volunteer services are operating with slight modifications.
Emergency financial assistance and access to the Jacobson Family Food Pantry may be available for anyone who is unemployed, currently looking for a job, laid off or furloughed and unable to work due to COVID-19.
You are not alone! If you or someone you know needs assistance have them reach out to us today.
Phone: 561-852-3333 or Email: email@example.com