JFS CAREER & EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- The faces of those seeking employment has changed and the need for career and employment services is greater than ever. From first time job seekers to those in career transition, Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services is pleased to better serve our community by offering Career & Employment Services (CES).
- In June 2014, Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS) launched Career & Employment Services (CES) under the scope of the agency's Center for Families & Children.
- The CES Program is based upon the Career Achievement Process (CAP), which includes a series of FREE employment-related workshops, individual job coaching, mock interviews, job placement and resources for furthering education and training.
- By focusing on job candidates’ individual goals, the CES Team creates customized action plans and offers support throughout the employment-seeking process. Let our CES Team help you discover your true potential and assist you in the transformation from job candidate to "You're hired!"
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Individual Job Coaching
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Transition to Success Programs
- Senior Companion Training
- Strategic Use of Job Seeking Tools
- Events, Seminars, and Workshops
- Resources for Furthering Education and Career Training
- The Career Gateway: Job Seekers Guide
Looking for your next professional opportunity? You’ve come to the right place. CES offers a variety of programs to help you become job ready and reach your goals. Find a program that's right for you!
Let us help you find your next employee. CES provides you access to pre-selected job candidates. Our candidates range in experience from entry level to seasoned professionals. At CES we go beyond resumes and invest time in each applicant to connect you with the right candidate for your organization.
From first time job seekers to those in career transition, our resources will help you navigate through your career journey. As the faces of those seeking employment has changed, so too, has the approach. Use these resources to help you reach your full potential. We are here to help!