We're searching for bright, dedicated, and passionate individuals who want to make an impact on the world around them and join a caring community of like-minded people. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, and the rare chance to not only make a difference but also make a living.
Welcome Home Program Coordinator
- Licensed Mental Health Provider.
- Previous experience working with clients with persistent mental illness.
- Experience as a therapist providing direct clinical services to individuals, couples and families.
- Develop and maintain social media content and publishing schedules: includes the drafting of posts, image creation and the utilization of best practices for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others as needed
- Plan and execute digital marketing components, including email marketing (i.e. Mail Chimp) and social media advertising campaigns
- Create brief videos for digital marketing use and manage YouTube page.
- Proficient in the creation and management of social media ads and monitoring of their performance and conversion across all social media campaigns along with generating reports to share with internal stakeholders
- Keep abreast of trends and best practices in email and social media marketing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Multi-Media or Visual Arts
- Three to five years of experience in the field
- Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate, or similar (a plus)
- Create partnerships with community high schools, middle schools and elementary schools creating a presenting age appropriate educational programs and trainings on healthy v/s unhealthy relationships and prevention of teen dating violence.
- Cultivate community relationships with local organizations, businesses, and domestic violence shelters to partner and present educational and preventative programs.
- Meet with DV survivors and provide education, crisis counseling and case management.
- Facilitate financial assistance, emergency food and shelter referrals, and other referrals to services for survivors of domestic abuse.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling
- Prefer experience working with survivors of domestic abuse.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working with children and teens.
- College degree required – Social Work preferred
- 2 years experience required in working with seniors
- Familiarity with local resources a plus
- Must be comfortable using computer for communication and recordkeeping
Social Media Marketing Manager
Domestic Abuse Education and Action Advocate
Resident Services Coordinator
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
For more information, please contact us at 561-852-3125 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org