We're searching for bright, dedicated, and passionate individuals who want to make an impact on the world around them and join a caring community of like-minded people. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, and the rare chance to not only make a difference but also make a living.
Community Outreach Coordinator
- Master’s degree with focus on social services, mental health, or related field.
- Flexibility of schedule--Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some weekend and evening hours when needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record.
- Must be organized, independent, and assertive, with good computer and accounting skills.
- Licensed Mental Health Provider.
- Previous experience working with clients with persistent mental illness.
- Experience as a therapist providing direct clinical services to individuals, couples and families.
Welcome Home Program Coordinator
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
For more information, please contact us at 561-852-3125 or e-mail: email@example.com