We're searching for bright, dedicated, and passionate individuals who want to make an impact on the world around them and join a caring community of like-minded people. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, and the rare chance to not only make a difference but also make a living.
Full-Time and Per Diem Therapists
- LCSW, PsyD or PhD
- Experience as a therapist for children and adults, providing direct clinical services to individuals, couples and families.
- Experience as a counselor, coach, or in a similar role.
- Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist by the State of Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Late afternoon and evening hours preferred.
- Some college preferred.
- Previous experience with electronic medical records preferred.
- Microsoft office experience preferred.
Part-Time Billing Assistant
Perform billing and collections duties, including but not limited to document scanning, insurance follow-up calls, preparing claims, billing statement processing, maintain spread sheets, perform insurance verifications and maintaining files. Coordinates with insurance companies, clients and staff regarding issues related to client accounts and records.
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
For more information, please contact us at 561-852-3125 or e-mail: email@example.com