Senior Companion Program
When you can't be there, give your loved one the gift of COMPANIONSHIP.
Help a Senior you love regain their independence.
Put a smile on the face of a lonely Senior.
Offer respite to a primary care giver.
We train and carefully match responsible, caring individuals who provide:
• Companionship and assistance with daily tasks
• Transportation to shopping and appointments
• Nutritious meal preparation
• Encouragement to participate in social activities
• Daily walks
• Advocacy in the healthcare setting
• Hospital visitation
• Respite to primary caregivers
We get to know each individual client and match them with a caregiver who will meet their needs. Whether you need 4 hours per week, 40 hours per week or more, we are here to help improve the quality of life of Seniors.
Call today and speak with our coordinator.
The Senior Companion Program is supported by a generous grant from The Retirement Research Foundation.
Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) License# 232648