LGBTQ+ Community Outreach Program
Through a dedicated Community Outreach Coordinator, JFS assists the
LGBTQ+ Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and QuestioningCommunity and their families by providing:
- Gender Affirming Mental Health Care, including individual counseling, support groups, and psychiatric services, with clinical staff who are sensitive to the needs of LGBTQ+ clients using best practices and evidence-based interventions
- Teen LGBTQ+ Social Support Group (in collaboration with the Faulk Center)
- An expanding LGBTQ+ Resources and Referral Service to, and in collaboration with, Gender-Affirming Community Partners
- Participation in LGBTQ+ Community Events
- Provision of on-going LGBTQ+ staff training and participation in clinical staff continuing education
- Learn about the Do's and Don'ts of being a supportive ally, by clicking here.
For more information about LGBTQ+ Community Outreach programs and services offered by
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS),
CONTACT: JFS for more information. 561.852.3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org .