Community Outreach Program
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services is proud to offer a new Community Outreach Program. The Community Outreach Program will serve Boca Raton and Delray Beach, two of the county’s largest and most diverse cities. By working with community partners, including Synagogues, day schools, and other organizations, outreach professionals will bring all of JFS’ programs and services into the community to help families gain access to the available supports as easily and efficiently as possible.
Services offered include:
- Case Management
- Counseling and Support Groups
Click here for a schedule of Support Groups currently offered.
- Psychiatric Services
- Financial Assistance (including Summer Camp Scholarships )
- Meals on Wheels
- The Jacobson Family Food pantry
- Senior Services
- Holocaust Survivors Assistance
- Assistance with Rides, Companions, and Friendly Visitors
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational Workshops
For more information: